Sad News: 4days Old Baby Suffers burns as Lantern falls and causes a fire at a Ward ( VIDEO)

New born baby suffers burns as lantern falls and causes a fire just as soon as the baby was born.

According to online news portal @beezymouth, the mother of the child went to a “traditional delivery home” to have her child due to lack of funds to go to a proper hospital.

There was no power supply so a lantern was used to illuminate the room.

Unfortunately, as the baby was making its entrance, the lantern fell and caught fire, burning the child.

At the time the video was recorded, the baby was already 4 days old and had been transferred to a different hospital in Calabar  , Nigeria for better care

See below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.