Ghana Fire Service personnel arrived in a taxi with fire extinguisher to put out a burning house at Akyem Begoro (+VIDEO)

It was an embarrassing moment when personnel of the Ghana Fire Service in the Eastern Region arrived at Akyem Begoro to put a house on fire with just a fire extinguisher.

A building caught fire at Begoro, a town in the Eastern Region of Ghana and when personnel of the fire service were alerted to come and help quench the fire, they arrived late at the scene without their van but rather a taxi.

They arrived in a taxi with fire normal fire extinguishers because their van has broken down for about a week.

Well from the look of things, they have not just embarrassed themselves but the country as a whole. The system is not working ampa. Click HERE to watch video.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *