The breast is a very delicate part of a woman’s body. Aside from being used for breastfeeding, what else do you know about it? So many people do not know certain facts about both breasts and that is why I wrote this article.
Some interesting facts you need to know about a woman’s breast include;
1. Your boobs are probably not the same size.
Statistically, the left breast is going to be larger – 65% of women report a smaller right breast. This may be a result of enhanced immunosensitivity, but our biggest takeaway is that you’re not alone, even if one breast kind of is.
2. Your breasts are probably going to change a lot.
Your boobs can change a full size during a single menstrual cycle, so don’t be surprised that they go through a lot in your life. From childhood on, breasts will change size and shape periodically, so cherish what you have going on now before it morphs into something even better.
3. Sagging is inevitable (but can be made worse by lifestyle factors).
Let’s just get this one out of the way: sagging is inevitable as we get older. Larger breasts have a higher chance of sagging, solely because higher breast mass is more vulnerable to gravity, but all breasts (unless you undergo surgery to alter their appearance) will experience a level of it.
4. A Bad Bra Can Cause Sagging.
If your breasts aren’t getting enough support, they’re going to start drooping. “It’s estimated that over 80 percent of women aren’t wearing the correct size bra, and improper support can lead to sagging,” says Weaver. Properly fitted bras should lift you and help breasts keep their shape.
5. Studies have shown that only a little percent of men look at your face when they meet you for the first time, the other large percent are all actively staring at your breasts. Studies have also indicated that gazing at a woman’s breasts for 10 minutes non-stop has the same effect on men as half an hour of exercise that is aerobic. So for women who want this benefit, you can try it out.